This will be the second year that IDV Solutions has sponsored the conference, where industry leaders gather to discuss new and emerging technologies and their impact on the security industry.
But what a difference a year makes!
At last year’s conference we marked the debut of Visual Command Center, introducing security professionals to its open architecture and intuitive user interface.
As the new kid on the security block, we focused on demonstrating Visual Command Center’s central benefits: It unites data from external sources, enterprise systems, and internal security devices into one real-time, common operating picture. By replacing multiple screens and reports with interactive maps and floor plans, it gives security operations centers the context and awareness they need to respond to situations quickly and effectively.
In the year since that debut, we’ve taken the feedback from the security community, and used it to refine and add critical features:
- new data feeds, including real-time weather and traffic, global security incidents
- alerts to warn users of risk events near their assets
- export and mass notification features
- integration with Lync
- Twitter visualization
- a connector for Perspective incident reporting and investigation management software
- greatly expanded tablet support